Résumé links in Word compressed Zip and Acrobat and Linkedin.
or use the sidebar view of this page previously offered.
||Credit Card price
|Deposit nonrefundable towards below. Travel fee for beyond 20 miles from Mashpee.
|Training, software install, hardware install, hardware repair. Parts must be paid separately.
||$100 per hour
||$104 per hour
|Malware removal PC and Mac.
|Data Recovery non-Catalina systems
|Catalina recovery 150 minimum, 200 partial success. Full success is price to right.
|Rates for contract - negotiable please call 202-538-1017
|site search by freefind
Macmaps is run by Abraham Brody ACMT, AiCT (iOS certification), out of a home in Mashpee, Massachusetts.
Available primarily evenings and Saturdays for remote service via Anydesk on Mac and PC. (Link to directions how to install AnyDesk on Mac and PC. PC Directions from third party).
and pickup/dropoff services in Lower, Mid, Upper Cape and Plymouth County Massachusetts.
Find a part you want installed and live where you can drop it off in Mashpee, MA? http://www.ifixit.com/ offers a wide variety of parts, and I can quote you an install price, and I can make sure you get the right part. I also offer data recovery using iSkysoft and Recuva. I will do password resets on Windows 7 through 10, and on non-FileVault, non-Openfirmware protected devices
I will only go on site to pick up parts if PREPAID for a service deposit and can go out to
Wellfleet on Saturdays and locally in Plymouth, Kingston, Sandwich, Bourne, Mashpee, Falmouth, Barnstable and Dennis on evenings. Please be ready with form of payment and computer at pre-determined times by phone. Text is also available on 202-538-1017 for any questions.
No shows, please understand my time is valuable. A $50 deposit is required on all transactions. If credit card, please pay the credit card charge on the link above. Confirm that I receive it, and your phone number so we can apply that to our future visits.
What I do with all computers I check:
1. Is your data backed up? If not, we have data recovery options, but each entails a certain amount of risk. Let's discuss if any of your data isn't backed up and your system is inaccessible before any work is done.
2. File system health
3. Verify the system isn't over full. 85% full we need external storage to backup data to.
4. Cloud backups are not on automatic, and regular backups are set to run when they do not disturb you.
5. I check for malware, viruses, PCs I check for spyware and registry errors.
6. I check for system compatibility with upgrades.
7. Memory checks for kernel panics and Blue Screen of Death on PCs.
8. I explain each of the above terms and why it is important you know them.
9. I only upgrade once you are satisfied that the system you are about get is compatible with the upgrade and your system is at low risk for failure after upgrade.
I am an Apple Certified Mac Technician, Apple Certified iOS Technician, GIS Project Management certified, ISO 9001 and SAVI trained by FAA, and as knowledgeable in PCs as Macs.
Services are now payable over Paypal.
My business is on https://www.facebook.com/macintoshgis/
A summary of the services I have performed in the past:
- Replaced LCD screens on 2017 MacBook Pro, Dell 15" touch notebooks, HP notebook.
- Replaced RAM on HP laptops that required removing the entire bottom cover.
- Replaced NVME SSD on 2015 MacBook Pro
- Replaced batteries on 2013 MacBook Air, 2015 MacBook Air, and iPhone 6.
- Replaced DC-in adapter on HP and Dell laptops that connect to logicboard.
- Replaced hard drive on iMac 2010, and HP AIO.
- Replaced thermal paste on generic PC CPUs, and CPUs in socket CPU desktops, as well as power supplies
I have also provided a wealth of Apple Support Communities User Tips to help users on Apple Inc's own website. I also have written a wide variety of tutorials on my own webpage you may access below:
Reviews of my work are also available.
Have a review? E-mail it to or visit my Feedback page, or write it on